Google Pixel devices that have been upgraded to Android 11 may have difficulty connecting to Michener's WiFi using the previous method. User are prompted to enter a domain. Please follow the instructions below to get your Google Pixel to Michener's WiFi.
Step 1: Tap the Settings icon in your App Drawer, and choose “Wi-Fi”. On that screen, choose the “Michener” WiFi network if you're a staff member, or the "Michener_Students" network if you're a student.
Step 2: In the dialogue that pops up, the following should be set:
- EAP method: PEAP
- Phase 2 authentication: MSCHAPV2
- CA certificate: Use system certificates
- Online certificate status: Do not validate
- Domain: ad.michener.ca
- Identity: <Michener Username>
- Password: <Michener Password>
Step 3: That should complete the setup. On the next screen, you should see the word “Connected” under the “Michener”/"Michener_Students" network.