Microsoft Teams can be used to as a platform to host and share meetings.
1. Create your meetings using the Microsoft Teams Calendar tab and by clicking on the [New Meeting] button on the top right.
2. Enter relevant information and then create your meeting by clicking the [Send] button.
3. When your meeting is available, on the Calendar tab, a [Join] button near the meeting will show up. This button does not show up when the meeting is created with Outlook. Click the [Join] button to join the meeting.
4. Click the [Join Now] to join the conference for this meeting.
Inside this meeting you will be able to chat, mute/unmute your microphone, use webcam and share screen.
5. To share your screen or a window to the meeting, click the [Share] button and click the screen or window you want to share.
To end the call, press the red telephone button.