Downloading Zoom Client
1.To access the Zoom Client, open any web browser (Firefox, Chrome, or Microsoft Edge) and enter https://zoom.us/download in the address bar. Click "Download" for Zoom Client for Meetings.
2. Locate the installer and double click on the ZoomInstaller to open. Click “Next”.
3. Once the Installer is launched, click "Run" To begin the installation.
Zoom Client Sign-On
1. Once the Installer is complete. You will see the following window below. Click "Sign in".
2. Next, Click "Sign in with SSO".
3. In the field that says "Enter your company domain", Please Enter "michener-ca" without the quotes. Click "Continue" to proceed.
Additional Step 1 - Sign into your Michener email account.
Additional Step 2 - Once you see this page, you will have to approve your sign in authentication.
1. Once you have authenticated MFA, You should see the page below. You can either click "Open Zoom Meetings" in the dialog box or Click "Launch Zoom".
2. You have successfully connected to the Zoom Client.
To make changes to your Zoom account, join or start a meeting from the web, or any other tasks that cannot be accomplished in the local client, please go to the following URL: https://michener-ca.zoom.us/
Keep in mind that you can only sign in to Zoom through this URL, you will not be able to sign in on the main Zoom website. If you are unable to sign into Zoom at the above URL, before contacting the helpdesk please attempt to sign into your Michener Email normally at https://outlook.office.com and ensure your Michener username & password are correct and not expired.