This FAQ contains a list of common issues and their solutions with Coral.
Problem: Unable to connect, error below appears:
- Coral launched before VPN - The following error will appear if Coral is launched before a VPN connection is established.
- Cisco VPN is not connected - Coral application requires a VPN connection to be launched.
- Cisco VPN disconnects without notice - If this occurs, you will manually have to disconnect and reconnect VPN and relaunch the Coral application.
- Bad Install - Uninstall Coral from your computer and re-run the installer as Administrator.
- Internet Connection - Please make sure you have an internet connection and you are able to visit websites on the internet. If you do have an internet connection. Please make sure your settings are correct.
Problem: After launching, the following error appears:
Solution: Please ensure the date and time is set to Toronto or Eastern Time (US & Canada) time zone. The message will appear if your time is off by several minutes.
To check your date and time settings, in Windows open Start Menu > Settings > Time & Language > Date & time. From here you can adjust your time.
Problem: Displaying incorrect servers
If your issue is not covered in this articles or experiencing additional problems, please contact the Michener Helpdesk by emailing email@example.com or by phone at 416-596-3101 x3369.